Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Panera Bread Copycat: Creamy Chicken And Rice Soup Recipe




 It has been really cold lately, here in Washington.  All this cold weather makes me want to crave a hot bowl of a cream soup.  Here is a new recipe I discovered today.  It's called Creamy Chicken and Rice soup.  It's a copycat recipe from Panera Bread Restaurant.  I haven't tried it at the restaurant yet, but I will try it next time I go there, because it is sooooo Delicious!!!  Perfect soup for a cold day!!!
 
INGREDIENTS:

6 cups chicken broth

2 boneless chicken breast halves (fried and cubed)

1/2 cup of rice
 
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper

1/2 cup all-purpose flour

3/4 cup butter (12 tbsp. or a stick and a half)

1 cup carrot, diced

1 cup celery, diced

1 cup onion, diced

3 cups light cream (I used 1 cup of heavy whipping cream mixed with 2 cups of water)
 
Mrs. Dash seasoning (optional)

salt to taste

Ham for topping
 
 

For more instructions please follow this link-----------> http://tatobites.com/2013/01/09/panera-bread-copycat-creamy-chicken-and-wild-rice-soup/
 
 
 
 
Have a Blessing Day!!!
 
 
 

Enjoy

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment