- You'll need:
- 1/2 lb.spaghetti, uncooked
- 1 lb.extra-lean ground beef
- 1 jar(24 oz.)spaghetti sauce
- 4 oz.(1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.)PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 2 Tbsp.KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, cook meat in large skillet. Stir in sauce and cream cheese, cook on low heat 3 to 5 min. or until sauce is well blended and heated through, stirring frequently.
- Drain spaghetti. Add to sauce; mix lightly. Place on platter; top with Parmesan.
I got this recipe from:
Enjoy it!!! =)