Monday, July 22, 2013

Rasberry and Blueberry Scones Recipe

I had my 13 years old cousin, Polina sleeping over at my house last night.  It was so much fun having her over even tho she is 10 years younger than me.  One of her favorite things to do is baking, so she encouraged me to bake something that I have never done before.  So we found this new recipe that I would like to share with you.  Its super easy and delicious:


Ingredients

2 cups flour
6 tbsp sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup cold butter/margarine, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
1 lemon, zest of
1 egg
1/2 cup heavy cream, chilled
1 tbsp vanilla extract
2 cups raspberries- blueberries
2 tbsp butter, melted
5 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp lemon juice
4 raspberries
1/2 cup powdered sugar

Follow this link to get step by step

 instructions===========>http://letthebakingbeginblog.com/2013/07/raspberry-scones/

 =)
 
Enjoy!!!
 
=) 

No comments:

Post a Comment