Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Chocolate Chip Cupcake Recipe


There is something about cupcakes that my daughter really likes.  Every time we past a pastry department in the grocery store, she would always ask me to buy her a cupcake.  Today was one of those days, but instead of buying her one I promised to bake some with her after she  naps.  She loved that idea.  While she was napping I found couple recipes that I wanted to try.  Here is one of the recipes my family liked!!!

INGREDIENTS:

 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter room temperature 
3/4 cup light brown sugar packed 
2 large eggs 
1 1/3 cups flour 
1/2 tsp. baking powder 
1/2 tsp. baking soda 
1/8 tsp. salt 
1/2 cup milk 
1 tsp. vanilla 
1/2 cup chocolate chips (semisweet or bittersweet)


For these cupcakes I used different frosting recipe!

Frosting Ingredients:

1 cup heavy whipping cream    
 ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract     
2 TBSP Sweetened Condensed Milk

To find instructions for the frosting please click here ---->http://afewshortcuts.com/2013/07/tres-leches-cupcakes/#_a5y_p=1005374

And finally to garnish we sprinkled some cocoa powder and topped it with condensed milk.





Enjoy!!!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment