- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened and cubed
- 4 small-medium potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 6 slices of thick cut bacon, chopped into 1/2″ pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 small carrot
- 6 cloves of garlic, chopped
- chicken stock
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- chives, chopped
1. Cut the bacon into 1/2″ pieces.
2. Cook the bacon over medium high heat until the bacon is cooked.
3. Remove the bacon from the pot.
4. Remove the bacon fat from the pot leaving only 2 table spoon of bacon fat, add the onions, cooking until soft.
8. Add one carrot, cook until its soft.
Here is the link that I used to make this recipe:
Thank you Lauren's Kitchen!!!=)